In April 2021 the anki lab opened its doors at the Department of Artificial Intelligence in Biomedical Engineering, located at FAU in Erlangen, Germany. Open for a new adventure and interested in joining the lab? Get intrigued by the science we do, what science we publish and discover open positions and bachelor/master thesis projects! We are aiming to support our findings with published code and make our science open accessible for everyone.
Do you want the latest news? Follow us on Twitter!
- The Bavarian State funds us together with our collaborator Nicole Li-Jessen from McGill University, Canada, to develop a novel airway symptom detection wearable! Read the press release.
- The gender and diversity office funds two competitive research assistant positions for high potentials in the lab: welcome Arpita and Nina!
- Luisa will join us as PhD student in May 2022!
- The German Society for Phoniatrics and Pediatric Audiology (DGPP) honored the OpenHSV System with the XION Innovation Award!
- Seyda and René successfully finished their Master thesis!
- We were looking for a research assistant to support us in teaching – we found Hernan!
- Two papers at MIDL 2021 accepted!
- Press release: Den Stimmbändern auf der Spur (University Hospital Erlangen) – 05.03.2021
- Press release: Die Stimmqualität automatisch analysieren (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg) – 18.02.2021
- Press release: DFG-Förderung für die nächste Generation der Stimmdiagnostik an der FAU (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg) – 09.12.2020